1. Anas bin Malik رضي الله عنه said: The Prophet of Allâh (PBUH) said: “The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger or Prophet after me, but there will be Mubashshirat”, the people said “what are Mubashshirat?”, he (PBUH) said “the dreams of a Muslim, and that is one of the parts of prophethood”.
(Tirmidhi, Kitab: ur-Rouya Bab: zahabat nubuwat H.2198 and Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat- Anas bin Malik 3/263)
a) Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “There is nothing left from Prophethood but Mubashshirat”, his companions asked: “what is Mubashshirat”, he said: “Good dreams.”
(Sahih Bukhari V. 9 H.6990)
b) Narrated Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه : Allâh’s Apostle ﷺ said, “When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is 1/46 part of Prophethood and whatever belongs to Prophethood can never be false.”
(Sahih Bukhari V.9 B.87 H. 144)
2. “… about 30 lying imposters (dajjaloon) will appear, and each of them will claim that he is Allâh’s Messenger…”
(Sahih Bukhari, V.9 H. 7121)
3. Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه said that Allâh’s Prophet ﷺ said, “The Hour will not come until nearly 30 imposters (dajjaloon) have been sent, each of whom will claim to be a messenger of Allâh.”
(Sahih Muslim V.7 H. 7342)
4. Narrated Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه : Allâh’s Apostle ﷺ said, “My similitude in comparison with the other prophets before me is that of a man who has built a house nicely and beautifully, except for a place of one brick in a corner. The people go about it and wonder at its beauty, but say: ‘Would that this brick be put in its place!’ So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets.”
(Sahih Bukhari V.4 H. 3535)
Also mentioned in Sahih Bukhari V. 9 B.87 Hadīth No.112, 116 and 117
The false and lying claimant to prophethood, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, says he is the last brick, See Roohani Khazain, vol 16, Khutba-Ilhamiyya, page 178. Probably because of a similar Hadīth found in Bukhari in which Jabir bin Abdullah did not narrate the full Hadīth and did not add “So I am that brick, and I am the last of the Prophets”, so Mirza Ghulam Ahmad decided to take advantage of this. And also note that the complete Hadīth besides it being found in Bukhari (as mentioned previously) is found in Sahih Muslim Book 30 Hadīth 5673.
5. Narrated Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه : The Prophet ﷺ said, “The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.” The people asked, “O Allâh’s Apostle! ﷺ What do you order us (to do)?” He said, “Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfill their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allâh will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allâh has put under their guardianship.”
(Sahih Bukhari, V.4 H.3455)
Note: Muslims (Sunnis) believe that there will be the establishment of the Khalifah once again based on authentic Ahadīth (but Allâh alone knows when), so all the authentic Ahadīth that talk about a khalifah to come goes along the lines of the Muslim (Sunni) belief and is not in contradiction.
6. Narrated Thawban رضي الله عنه : Prophet ﷺ said:“…There will be among my Ummah thirty great liars each of them asserting that he is (Allâh’s) prophet, where as I am the seal of the Prophet’s after whom there will be no prophet…”
(Abu Dawud B.36 H. 4239-taken from a lengthy Hadīth)